Seattle Parks Foundation
105 S. Main St. Suite 235
Seattle, WA 98104
Year organization became a 501(c)(3): 2001
Year of first fiscal sponsorship: 2001
Number of sponsored projects: 15
Fiscal sponsorship fee:
8% with additional fees for service if additional involvment is required.
- Aligned mission/values
- Geographic: Seattle
- Type of service
- Other: Feasibility of project and ability to work productively with Friends group proposing the fiscal sponsorship.
Types of projects or services we sponsor:
- Arts and culture
- Children, youth and families
- Environment/sustainable growth
- People or communities of color/minorities
- Social services
Services we offer projects:
- Bill paying
- Office space
- Other: Donor stewardship and acknowledgments, project management, technical support Fundraising (Additional Fees For Service Apply)
Seattle Parks Foundation advocates and raises funds for community-led public space projects in Seattle. We work with donors, civic and neighborhood groups, government agencies, and colleague institutions to support a shared vision of a city connected through great parks, trails, and natural areas.