20633 Hampshire Way
Lakeville, MN 55044
Year organization became a 501(c)(3): 2020
Year of first fiscal sponsorship: 2021
Number of sponsored projects: 3
Fiscal sponsorship fee:
10% fee based on the project’s budget
- Aligned mission values
- Only projects located in our state or region
- Other: Must involve classical singing in Minnesota and complete a community engagement requirement.
Types of projects or services we sponsor:
- Arts and culture: OOPS MN projects support the classical vocal arts in Minnesota.
Services we offer projects:
- Other: Identify and recruit patrons; assist artists with funding proposals; provide updates to our community about performances and career developments; provide projects with fiduciary oversight, financial management, and other administrative services; provide access to artistic resources; foster a community dedicated to the stewardship of classical vocal arts and artists in Minnesota; encourage music education and community engagement.
Based on Fiscal Sponsorship: 6 Ways to Do It Right: Our model(s) of fiscal sponsorship are:
- Model B, Independent Contractor Project
OOPS MN connects Minnesotans with classical vocal artists to produce projects, facilitate artistic development, and provide access to classical singing.