Side Project Inc.
1400 S. Braddock Ave.
Pittsburgh, PA 15218
( 800) 330-5807
Arwen Lavengood Davis
Chief Operating Officer
Year organization became a 501(c)(3): 2012
Year of first fiscal sponsorship: 2013
Number of sponsored projects: 15
Fiscal sponsorship fee:
Our fee for fiscal sponsorship is typically 10% of funds raised.
- Aligned mission/values: Must be charitable, educational, or philanthropic
- Geographic: Domestic U.S., primarily Western PA and Florida
- Other: We support socially minded groups and people who are doing their part to make their community a better place to live for everyone. If your project is interested in having your project fiscally sponsored by Side Project, send an email to email@example.com for more information about our application process and project review timeline.
Types of projects or services we sponsor:
- Arts and culture
- Children, youth and families
- Environment/sustainable growth
- Festivals and events
- People or communities of color/minorities
- Social services
- Youth development
Services we offer projects:
- Bill paying
- Computer IT
- Legal services
- Organizational development
- Tax reporting
Based on Fiscal Sponsorship: 6 Ways to Do It Right: Our model(s) of fiscal sponsorship are:
- Model A, Direct Project
- Model B, Independent Contractor Project
- Model F, Technical Assistance
Side Project, Inc. promotes social justice and social change by working with and supporting grassroots projects. Side Project supports individuals and organizations focused on creating positive change that they identify for their communities. We provide legal assistance, fiscal sponsorship, and education opportunities.