People In Partnership
1131 Clearspring Dr.
Charleston, SC 29412
Year organization became a 501(c)(3): 2010
Year of first fiscal sponsorship: 2020
Number of sponsored projects: 2
Fiscal sponsorship fee:
People In Partnership works on a sliding scale depending on size and scope of program, collecting between 5%-10% of funds raised.
- Aligned mission values: Education and community health
- Geographic: PiP supports programs in South Carolina that align with our mission
Types of projects or services we sponsor:
- Economic development
Services we offer projects:
- Human resource management
- Organizational development
- Tax reporting
- Other: PiP is able to offer a continuum of nonprofit administration services and consulting including strategic planning, fundraising, reporting and donor stewardship.
Based on Fiscal Sponsorship: 6 Ways to Do It Right: Our model(s) of fiscal sponsorship are:
- Model A, Direct Project
- Model C, Preapproved Grant Relationship
People In Partnership serves South Carolina by partnering with programs that educate and advance opportunities to build healthy communities through economic development and human health initiatives. Incorporated as a nonprofit in 2010, PiP established its sponsorship program in 2020.