Fraternal Order of Eagles #3142
1655 Broadway #20
Chula Vista, CA 91911
Year organization became a 501(c)(3): 1953
Year of first fiscal sponsorship: 2020
Number of sponsored projects: 1
Fiscal sponsorship fee:
None, but we ask the partner to enlist donors that specifically help defray the expenses.
- Aligned mission values
- Type of service
- Other: Each project is individually screened.
Types of projects or services we sponsor:
- Children, youth and families
- Disaster relief
- Other: We support certain catastrophic medical research (cancer, heart disease, diabetes), other nonprofits (services to the disabled, medical care, senior services, children’s services) and other humanitarian projects subject to revue.
Services we offer projects:
- Bill paying
- Other: We are an umbrella for your nonprofit need. We help you fundraise, advertise, allow donations to be tax deductible, and ensure that the donations are spent on the cause, not on infrastructure. Details of how our agreement will work with you must be discussed before an agreement can be signed.
Based on Fiscal Sponsorship: 6 Ways to Do It Right: Our model(s) of fiscal sponsorship are:
- Model A, Direct Project
- Model B, Independent Contractor Project
- Model C, Preapproved Grant Relationship
- Model D, Group Extension
The Fraternal Order of Eagles (FOE) is “People Helping People.” The organization began in the United States in 1898, and our local chapter, #3142 in Chula Vista, CA, began in 1956. The FOE supports the neighborhood, the city, the state, the nation, and Canada. We fundraise for worthy causes and charities, everything from a one night-event to a long-term campaign. Perhaps we can help you in your humanitarian endeavors?