San Diego, CA 92177
Year organization became a 501(c)(3): 2000
Year of first fiscal sponsorship: 2004 Number of sponsored projects: 3
Fiscal sponsorship fee:
Our fees for fiscal sponsorship typically range from 5% to 10% of the project budget. This fee is based on the nature and complexity of the project, and the specific services that will be provided. The fee and the services being provided will be clearly described in the Fiscal Sponsorship Agreement. Negotiations are absolutely possible.
- Aligned mission values
- Has an advisory group
- Other: We are here to serve other nonprofits that add value to the community. International Concern.
Types of projects or services we sponsor:
- Children, youth and families
- Disaster relief
- Economic development
- Environment/sustainable growth
- International development
- Mental health
- People or communities of color/minorities
- Political advocacy/social justice
- Social services
- Youth development
Services we offer projects:
- Bill paying
- Computer IT
- Human resource management
- Organizational development
- Receiving property and stock donations
- We work directly with our client organizations, discuss their needs and guide them in the right direction.
Based on Fiscal Sponsorship: 6 Ways to Do It Right: Our model(s) of fiscal sponsorship are:
- Model A, Direct Project
- Model B, Independent Contractor Project
- Model C, Preapproved Grant Relationship
Dalit Solidarity is a nonprofit tax-exempt charity with 501(c)(3) status since 2000. For 20 years, we have been making a huge impact in the lives of the marginalized communities and underprivileged children, giving them hope, dignity and future. Thousands of children have received education and have become the breadwinners of their families. Besides education, empowerment of women, especially widows, has been our focus in giving them self-reliance and confidence.