Midwest Artist Project Services (MAPS)
3407 S. Jefferson Ave
St. Louis, MO 63118
Year organization became a 501(c)(3): 2012
Year of first fiscal sponsorship: 2015
Number of sponsored projects: 3
Fiscal sponsorship fee:
MAPS does not require you to become a member or ask any other fees from artists directly. We do charge a 6% fee on all funds raised to help offset the costs of working with our bookkeeping agency, The Back Office STL, and in exchange for all the hands-on project consulting you’ll get from us.
- Aligned mission/values: Arts and Arts-integrated Programs
- Geographic: Missouri, Illinois
- Other: MAPS supports arts projects in all disciplines, or other types of projects that have a strong artistic component. Projects must have a budget and a start and end date. Projects must have a clearly defined outcome with a public benefit.
Types of projects or services we sponsor:
- Arts and culture
Services we offer projects:
- Bill paying
- Organizational development
- Receiving property and stock donations
Based on Fiscal Sponsorship: 6 Ways to Do It Right: Our model(s) of fiscal sponsorship are:
- Model C, Preapproved Grant Relationship
Founded in 2012, MAPS is a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit that serves and empowers individual artists, collectives, and emerging arts organizations in the Midwest region by promoting new and sustainable growth through fiscal sponsorship, consultation, education, and providing access to best solutions for the current issues and needs that affect them.