Fusion Partnerships, Inc.
1601 Guilford Ave., 2 South
Baltimore, MD 21202
Director of Partnerships
Year organization became a 501(c)(3): 2000
Year of first fiscal sponsorship: 2003
Number of sponsored projects: 125
Fiscal sponsorship fee:
Model A 10%, Model C 5%. Some exceptions made.
- Aligned mission/values
- Geographic: focus Baltimore City and surrounding region
- Has or is willing to form an advisory group
- Other: We accept projects in the Baltimore region and state of Maryland right now. Willingness to participate in collaborative work among other projects and programs for social change. Understand what fiscal sponsorship means. Commit to work in nonhierarchical and antiracist organizational structures.
Types of projects or services we sponsor:
- Arts and culture
- Children, youth and families
- Environment/sustainable growth
- Festivals and events
- People or communities of color/minorities
- Political advocacy/social justice
- Social services
- Youth development
Services we offer projects:
- Human resource management
- Legal services
- Organizational development
- Tax reporting
Based on Fiscal Sponsorship: 6 Ways to Do It Right: Our model(s) of fiscal sponsorship are:
- Model A, Direct Project
- Model C, Preapproved Grant Relationship
Through collaborative action, including fiscal sponsorship, facilitation, and community grantmaking, Fusion Partnerships works as a catalyst for social justice and peace. Fusion’s vision is to create a Baltimore where everyone has equitable access to resources and opportunities. We serve as an inclusive solution that protects and nurtures small innovative organizations and initiatives. Our platform amplifies the voices of grassroots leaders, recognizes and claims their value, and refines their vision. Through our work, a larger and more diverse pool of grassroots community leaders can contribute and participate in solutions for social change.