Fusion Partnerships, Inc.
1601 Guilford Ave., 2 South
Baltimore, MD 21202
Year organization became a 501(c)(3): 2000
Year of first fiscal sponsorship: 2003
Number of sponsored projects: 75
Fiscal sponsorship fee:
Between 5%-12%, sliding scale, among other factors like size of grant, size of project. Model A or Model C.
- Aligned mission/values
- Has an advisory group
- Other: We accept projects in the Baltimore region and state of Maryland right now. Willingness to participate in collaborative work among other projects and programs for social change. Understand what fiscal sponsorship means. Commit to work in nonhierarchical and antiracist organizational structures.
Types of projects or services we sponsor:
- Arts and culture
- Children, youth and families
- Environment/sustainable growth
- Festivals and events
- People or communities of color/minorities
- Political advocacy/social justice
- Social services
- Youth development
Services we offer projects:
- Human resource management
- Legal services
- Organizational development
- Tax reporting
Based on Fiscal Sponsorship: 6 Ways to Do It Right: Our model(s) of fiscal sponsorship are:
- Model A, Direct Project
- Model C, Preapproved Grant Relationship
- Model F, Technical Assistance
Through collaborative action, including fiscal sponsorship, Fusion works to be a catalyst for justice and peace. Our vision for Baltimore is thriving communities with equitable resources, modeling collaborative processes and organizational structures which encourage all voices and enable truth, connection and love for humanity. Our work includes: Create and facilitate programs that build community for systemic social change in schools, organizations and communities; serve as an incubator and fiscal sponsor for grassroots community-based programs and projects.