Side Project Inc.
2405 Quantum Blvd.
Boynton, FL 33426
Year organization became a 501(c)(3): 2012
Year of first fiscal sponsorship: 2013
Number of sponsored projects: 12
Fiscal sponsorship fee:
Our fees for fiscal sponsorship typically fall within the range of 5% to 10% of the project budget. This fee is based on the nature and complexity of the project, and the specific services that will be provided. The fee and the services being provided will be clearly described in the Fiscal Sponsorship Agreement.
- Aligned mission/values: Must be charitable, educational, or philanthropic
- Geographic: Western Pennsylvania & South Florida
- Other:We support socially minded groups and people who are doing their part to make their community a better place to live for everyone. If your project is interested is having your project managed by Side Project, send a project description to email@example.com. If your project aligns with our core values, you will be contacted and asked to submit a full application. Your application is reviewed by the Side Project Finance Committee within 30 days, after which we will call you to discuss your project.
Types of projects or services we sponsor:
- Arts and culture
- Children, youth and families
- Environment/sustainable growth
- Festivals and events
- People or communities of color/minorities
- Social services
- Youth development
Services we offer projects:
- Bill paying
- Computer IT
- Legal services
- Organizational development
- Tax reporting
Based on Fiscal Sponsorship: 6 Ways to Do It Right: Our model(s) of fiscal sponsorship are:
- Model A, Direct Project
- Model B, Independent Contractor Project
- Model F, Technical Assistance
Side Project Inc. is a nonprofit organization dedicated to supporting charitable and philanthropic efforts large and small. We provide legal and professional services to socially minded people and organizations.