West Contra Costa Public Education Fund
217C W. Richmond Ave.
Richmond, CA 94801
Year organization became a 501(c)(3): 1983
Year of first fiscal sponsorship: 2005
Number of sponsored projects: 18
Fiscal sponsorship fee:
8% of revenue. We are developing a fee scale for fiscal projects that need technical assistance or grant-writing assistance over and above the services we provide.
- Aligned mission/values: Education related projects in West Contra Costa County
- Type of service. Potential programs that enhance learning experiences for students in our district.
Types of projects or services we sponsor:
- Youth Development
Services we offer projects:
- Bill paying
- Insurance: making sure each project is covered under our policy
- Human resource managment
- Organizational development
- Tax reporting
Based on Fiscal Sponsorship: 6 Ways to Do It Right: Our model(s) of fiscal sponsorship are:
- Model A, Direct Project
- Model F, Technical Assistance
Our organization works with the local school district and other community based nonprofit organizations to bring new programs to enhance the educational experiences for our students. We offer Model F sponsorship to 501(c)(3)s that want to work within the school district but don’t meet its stringent risk-management requirements.