Twin Rivers Council for the Arts
523 S. 2nd St.
Mankato, MN 56001
Year organization became a 501(c)(3): 2007
Year of first fiscal sponsorship: 2010
Number of sponsored projects: 10
Fiscal sponsorship fee:
$25 annual affiliation fee, 5% fee
- Aligned mission values
- Geographic: Greater Mankato area
Types of projects or services we sponsor:
- Arts and culture
- Festivals and events
Services we offer projects:
- Bill paying
- Office space Organizational development
- Receiving property and stock donations
- Other: We will provide complete donor information unless anonymity has been requested, donor thank yous and year-end donation letters.
Based on Fiscal Sponsorship: 6 Ways to Do It Right: Our model(s) of fiscal sponsorship are:
- Model C, Preapproved Grant Relationship
Twin Rivers Council for the Arts raises the profile of arts in the Greater Mankato area by acting as a united, collaborative voice. As an arts and culture tourism hub, Twin Rivers provides innovative programming and professional development opportunities, and connects people to the arts through advocacy, education and community development.