1970 Broadway, Ste. 600
Oakland, CA 94612
Year organization became a 501(c)(3): 1992
Year of first fiscal sponsorship: 1995
Number of sponsored projects: 10
Fiscal sponsorship fee:
Fee is 7%, or 10% on credit card donations
- Aligned mission/values
- Has an advisory group
- Minimum budget: Projects must have a minimum budget of $10,000.
Types of projects or services we sponsor:
- Other: Coalitions/networks, environmental health and justice, environmental education, natural resource conservation
Services we offer projects:
- Organizational development: Organizational development services are individually tailored to each project.
- Receiving property and stock donations
Based on Fiscal Sponsorship: 6 Ways to Do It Right: Our model(s) of fiscal sponsorship are:
- Model B, Independent Contractor Project
- Model C, Preapproved Grant Relationship
- Model F, Technical Assistance
The Rose Foundation is a grant-making public charity that supports grassroots community activism for environmental protection, public health, consumer protection and sustainability. Through both grant making and in-house programs, the foundation’s work emphasizes building community power, and encouraging corporate and government accountability.