5800 Northgate Mall, Suite 250
San Rafael, CA 94903
Year organization became a 501(c)(3): 2004
Year of first fiscal sponsorship: 2005
Number of sponsored projects: 20+
Fiscal sponsorship fee:
8% to 10%. Application fee of $150.
- Aligned mission/values
- Other: We require a $300 minimum deposit in all bank accounts. Projects must raise a minimum of $3,000 per year to remain active or an annual fee $300 will be charged. Projects must carry insurance.
Types of projects or services we sponsor:
- Arts and culture
- Children, youth and families
- Economic development
- Environment/sustainable growth
- Festivals and events
- People or communities of color/minorities
- Political advocacy/social justice
- Social services
- Youth development
Services we offer projects:
- Office space: meeting
Based on Fiscal Sponsorship: 6 Ways to Do It Right: Our model(s) of fiscal sponsorship are:
- Model B, Independent Contractor Project
MarinLink is one of Marin County’s most innovative non profits. MarinLink has developed a variety of programs engaging businesses, non profits and individuals in meaningful projects that address important and unmet community needs. We pride ourselves on our community collaborations. This is most evident through our Fiscal Sponsorship Program where we support wonderful projects and events that benefit our community and the world at large.