Service After Service
23 Mott St.
Ansonia, CT 06401
Vice President and Chief Operating Officer
Year organization became a 501(c)(3) 2018
Year of first fiscal sponsorship: 2018
Number of sponsored projects: 10
Fiscal sponsorship fee:
In general, 15%, but varies depending on project scope, duration and involvement of Service After Service, plus 5% Project Manage Academy fee for project leads.
- Other: Must lead and manage project/program per parent organization’s vision and mission.
Types of projects or services we sponsor:
- Arts and culture
- Disaster relief
- Economic development
- Environment/sustainable growth
- Festivals and events
- International development
- People or communities of color/minorities
- Social services
- Youth Development
- Other: Children; military and career development. Projects must choose a National Taxonomy of Exempt Entities Activity Core Code to describe their community, educational and/or charitable purposes.
Services we offer projects:
- Bill paying
- Computer IT
- Human resource management
- Legal services
- Office space
- Organizational development
- Receiving property and stock donations
- Tax reporting
Based on Fiscal Sponsorship: 6 Ways to Do It Right: Our model(s) of fiscal sponsorship are:
- Model A, Direct Project
- Model B, Independent Contractor Project
- Model C, Preapproved Grant Relationship
- Model F, Technical Assistance
Founded by Naval and Air Force veterans after serving, this nonprofit focuses on serving the needs of adults and children in local communities and globally. Service After Service brings together a diverse group of individuals who have served along with the support of those who have not served. Together they perform work for civic, charitable or humanitarian purposes.