Afram Global Organization Inc.
9840 Park Street
Bellflower, CA 90706
Gloria J Willingham
Year organization became a 501(c)(3): 2007
Year of first fiscal sponsorship: 2013
Number of sponsored projects: 2
Fiscal sponsorship fee:
In accord with our current policy we charge an administrative fee amounting to 10% of the budgeted funds for projects budgeted under $50,000. Projects budgeted above that amount will be charged a negotiated percentage depending on services provided.
- Aligned mission/values: Mission: To create environments in which persons from diverse circumstances and experiences can come together and co-learn with each other in a way that bridges the opportunity gaps, retains the respective cultures, and ultimately benefits society.
- Geographic: Currently limited to projects in grant-funded projects in California; and other projects in Los Angeles County and Orange County.
- Has an advisory group
- Minimum budget: $5000
- Other: Projects that stand to measurably impact the reduction of the disparities often seen in the health, education, and socio-economic status of African Americans and African Diaspora Immigrant populations from underprivileged backgrounds. We also seek projects that fill the gaps seen in similar work.
Types of projects or services we sponsor:
- Arts and culture
- Children, youth and families: Mentor Develop Programs, Youth Empowerment Programs, Grant-funded Programs. Family Empowerment and Educational Programs.
- Education: Student Success Strategy Programs; Adult Re-Entry Into Education Projects.
- Festivals and events: African Diaspora History Festivals and Events
- People or communities of color/minorities: Diversity Impact Programs. African-American and African Diaspora Immigrant Projects
- Youth development: Youth Empowerment, Job Readiness, Early Career Development,
Services we offer projects:
- Auditing: Audits of Funds Received/Disbursed for Sponsored project by Afram Global Organization Inc.
- Bill paying: Bills are paid from funds received in accord with contracts.
- Bookkeeping/accounting: Sub Bank Account Established and maintain all records of income/disbursements.
- Tax reporting: All funds received are reported as income on Afram Global Tax Reports
- Other: Additional negotiated services may include an additional fee per service.
AframGlobal Organization Inc is a nonprofit charitable organization focused on projects that empower African Americans and African Diaspora Immigrants to reduce their own disparities. We create environments in which persons from diverse circumstances and experiences can come together and co-learn with each other in a way that bridges the opportunity gaps, retains the respective cultures, and ultimately benefits society.