Arts Alive! Inc.
15 Eagle Court
Keene, N.H. 03431
Year organization became a 501(c)(3): 2009
Year of first fiscal sponsorship:2009
Number of sponsored projects: 5
Fiscal sponsorship fee:
Basic Fiscal Sponsorship, 10% of income or $250, whichever is greater; Full Incubation Services, 15% of income
- Aligned mission values
- Identified leadership, annual budget plan, approved budget plan, insurance and registered trade name in N.H.
- Other: Group Projects: Individual projects for public benefit presented at publicly accessible locations that have a beginning and an ending date, such as a one-time mural festival. These typically fall under Basic Fiscal Sponsorship. Individual Artists: An artist seeking fiscal sponsorship to raise tax-deductible donations for a project, such as an oral history project. These typically fall under Basic Fiscal Sponsorship. Group Initiatives: Community members working together toward a shared cultural or artistic vision who eventually want to launch their own nonprofit, i.e., founding a museum, makerspace or performing arts center. These typically fall under Full Incubation Services.
Types of projects or services we sponsor:
- Arts and culture
- Festivals and events
Services we offer projects:
- Bill paying
- Organizational development (with Full Incubation Services)
- Payroll (depending on capacity at the time)
- Tax reporting
Based on Fiscal Sponsorship: 6 Ways to Do It Right: Our model(s) of fiscal sponsorship are:
- Model A, Direct Project
- Model B, Independent Contractor Project
- Model F, Technical Assistance
Arts Alive! is an arts service organization that advances arts and culture in the Monadnock region of Southwest N.H. Our goal is to launch new nonprofits that will increase the vibrancy of the arts scene here by supporting projects, individuals and mission-driven arts and culture community group endeavors with incubation, business-building workshops, networking, advocacy and collaborative marketing opportunities. We also celebrate excellence in the arts in the Monadnock region with an award winning event, The Ewing Arts Awards, in partnership with the Keene Sentinel.