Community Coordinated Child Care (4-C)
5 Odana Ct.
Madison, WI 53719
Year organization became a 501(c)(3): 1972
Year of first fiscal sponsorship: 2014
Number of sponsored projects: 2
Fiscal sponsorship fee:
Negotiable based on services provided and level of funding. Past fees have ranged from 2% to 12% of funding.
- Aligned mission values
- Other: All other eligibility criteria are evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Types of projects or services we sponsor:
- Children, youth and families
- Festivals and events
- People or communities of color/minorities
- Social services
- Other: We will sponsor projects in any program area as long as the project aligns with our mission. Fiscal sponsorship is not our primary activity and all requests are subject to approval by our board.
Services we offer projects:
- Bill paying
Based on Fiscal Sponsorship: 6 Ways To Do It Right: Our models(s) of fiscal sponsorship are:
- Model A, Direct Project
- Model B, Independent Contractor Project
- Model C, Preapproved Grant Relationship
The mission of 4-C is to ensure that every child has access to high-quality early care and education, through integrated support and expertise. We sponsor organizations whose missions align with ours but have not yet received 501(c)(3) status, and collaborative projects that have chosen not to pursue their own 501(c)(3) status.