Oregon Wildlife Foundation
1122 NE 122nd Ave., Suite 114B
Portland, OR 97230
Year organization became a 501(c)(3): 1981
Year of first fiscal sponsorship: 2016
Number of sponsored projects: 6
Fiscal sponsorship fee:
Our standard fiscal administration fee is 10% assessed quarterly against expenditures. Our fee may be reduced based on the need for services, source and amount of funding being managed. Our fee may be higher for managing federal funds as reporting requirements and other funding conditions often require additional support services.
- Aligned mission/values: To empower the lasting conservation of Oregon’s fish and wildlife and citizen enjoyment of our natural resources.
- Geographic: Oregon only
- Type of service: Must fit with our funding priorities
Types of projects or services we sponsor:
- Economic development: Primarily projects that address invasive species or support improved hunting and/or fishing opportunities.
- Education: As it relates to environmental or outdoor education.
- Environment/sustainable growth: Primarily habitat projects and wildlife research
- Transportation: Primarily projects that improve access for outdoor recreation or protect wildlife.
Services we offer projects:
- Bill paying
- Computer IT
- Office space
- Organizational development
- Receiving property and stock donations
- Tax reporting
Based on Fiscal Sponsorship: 6 Ways to Do It Right: Our model(s) of fiscal sponsorship are:
- Model A, Direct Project
- Model B, Independent Contractor Project
- Model C, Preapproved Grant Relationship
Oregon Wildlife Foundation has been an important part of preserving the Oregon we love since 1981. Through partnerships with other nonprofits, private industry, and the Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife, we’ve directed millions of dollars to projects around our state aimed at conserving fish, wildlife, and the natural habitat that makes Oregon so special.