Multicultural Self-Esteem Academy
PO Box 986
Houston, TX 77001
Year organization became a 501(c)(3): 2005
Year of first fiscal sponsorship: 2015
Number of sponsored projects: 1
Fiscal sponsorship fee:
8% to 10% fee depending on donation size and organization size. For example, for grants/donations in the range of $100 to $10,000 we would charge 8%, especially if the organization is new.
- Aligned mission/values: Preference for organizations that support and provide access assistance to at-risk youth.
- Geographic: Organization must be headquartered in the United States
- Has an advisory group: At least three members
- Minimum budget: $2,000
- No government funding: We do not sponsor commercial or profit-making ventures
- Other: Mail formal fiscal sponsorship request to our office with organization’s mission and overview of programmatic activities or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Types of projects or services we sponsor:
- Arts and culture
- Children, youth and families
- Festivals and events
- People or communities of color/minorities
- Youth development
Services we offer projects:
- Organizational development: Assisting with development of 501(c)3( )for additional fee
- Tax reporting: Will provide tax records on total donations totaling more than $25,000 in a year
Based on Fiscal Sponsorship: 6 Ways to Do It Right: Our model(s) of fiscal sponsorship are:
- Model A, Direct Project
The Multicultural Self-Esteem Academy is a program for at-risk youth from 14 to 21 years of age. The primary objective of the program is to provide the youth with safe and positive opportunities to discover their unique personalities while building a positive self-image.