Allied Arts Foundation
3518 Fremont Ave. N #521
Seattle, WA 98103-8814
Year organization became a 501(c)(3): 1967
Year of first fiscal sponsorship: 1983
Number of sponsored projects: 24
Fiscal sponsorship fee:
For amounts raised up to $15,000 per year, we charge a 10% fiscal sponsorship fee; amounts raised over $15,000 per year are charged a 5% sponsorship fee. Sponsored projects are responsible for all incidental costs such as PayPal fees and bankcard charges.
- Aligned mission/values: Independent artists, art projects and arts organizations
Types of projects or services we sponsor:
- Arts and culture: All manner of arts including 2D, 3D, multimedia, performance, installation, etc.
- Festivals and events: Arts events
Services we offer projects:
- Other: 501(c)(3) pass through for tax-deductible fundraising for your project or organization
Based on Fiscal Sponsorship: 6 Ways to Do It Right: Our model(s) of fiscal sponsorship are:
- Model C, Preapproved Grant Relationship
Allied Arts Foundation, founded in 1967, provides fiscal sponsorship to artists and arts organizations for singular or ongoing artistic projects. Our support is not limited geographically and we welcome out-of-state projects. The Foundation also awards limited artist grants, bestows yearly arts awards honoring talented students in each of metropolitan Seattle’s 14 public high schools and works with partner organizations on regionwide arts advocacy issues.