1199 North Fairfax St., Suite 300
Alexandria, VA 22314
Apply for fiscal sponsorship
Year organization became a 501(c)(3): 1956
Year of first fiscal sponsorship: 2011
Number of sponsored projects: 30
Fiscal sponsorship fee:
Up to $1 million 6%, $1 million-$2.49 million 5%, more than $2.5-$4.99 million 2.5%, $5 million-$9.99 million 1%. Fee additions: Payments to vendors, contractors +1%; payroll processing and payment +2%; foundation outreach (financial documents, reporting) +1%; Model C fiscal sponsorship +1%; design and host online donation platform TBD based on specs.
- Minimum budget: $50,000/year minimum revenue threshold
- Other: Global Impact’s mission is growing global philanthropy. We run projects that raise funds and resources for the world’s most vulnerable people. We are happy to support projects whose work fits within that broad mandate.
Types of projects or services we sponsor:
- Arts and culture
- Children, youth and families
- Disaster relief
- Economic development
- Environment/sustainable growth
- International development
- Mental health
- People or communities of color/minorities
- Social services
- Youth development
- Other: Our services are especially relevant for non-U.S.-based charities looking to receive tax-deductible donations from U.S. donors (individuals, foundations and corporates). As a global charity, we are capable of receiving funds in 120 currencies, issuing tax receipts from multiple countries, and distributing funds in local currency worldwide.
Services we offer projects:
- Bill paying
- Human resource management
- Organizational development
- Receiving property and stock donations
- Tax reporting
- Other: Global Impact’s Advisory Services can augment fiscal sponsorship with fundraising, marketing and communications support so clients can fully utilize their U.S. status to raise awareness for their cause and funds from U.S. donors and concerned donors around the world.
Based on Fiscal Sponsorship: 6 Ways to Do It Right: Our model(s) of fiscal sponsorship are:
- Model A, Direct Project
- Model C, Preapproved Grant Relationship
- Model F, Technical Assistance
Global Impact is a trusted advisor, intermediary and implementing partner across the private, nonprofit and public sectors. Through these partnerships, we have raised nearly $2 billion for causes such as disaster relief and global development. Our expertise includes fundraising and partnerships, employee engagement and corporate social responsibility (CSR), and finance and business services.