YWCA of Greater Portland
P.O. Box 4587
Portland, OR 97208
Capacity Building Manager
Year organization became a 501(c)(3): 1903
Year of first fiscal sponsorship: 2010
Number of sponsored projects: 25
Fiscal sponsorship fee:
We charge 15% on expenses.
- Aligned mission/values: Eliminating racism. Empowering women. Promoting peace, justice, dignity and freedom for all.
- Geographic: Our services are limited to Oregon only.
- Other: Led by or accountable to Black, Indigenous and/or People of Color
Types of projects or services we sponsor:
- Children, youth and families
- Economic development
- Festivals and events
- Mental Health
- People or communities of color/minorities
- Political advocacy/social justice
- Social services
- Youth development
- Other: Social justice initiatives
Services we offer projects:
- Bill paying
- Human resource management
- Receiving property and stock donations
- Tax reporting
- Other: Support with grants management, proposals and budgets
Based on Fiscal Sponsorship: 6 Ways to Do It Right: Our model(s) of fiscal sponsorship are:
- Model A, Direct Project
- Model C, Preapproved Grant Relationship
YWCA is a legacy organization providing programs that eliminate racism, empower women and promote peace, justice, freedom and dignity for all. Our services include social justice programs and advocacy; programs serving survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault; supporting incarcerated mothers and their children; senior services supporting people in remaining in their homes and actively in their communities; and housing programs.