Brown Girl Wellness, Inc.
2101 E. Biddle St.
Baltimore, MD 21213
Dr. Rica Wilson
Year organization became a 501(c)(3): 2013
Year of first fiscal sponsorship: 2020
Number of sponsored projects: 14
Fiscal sponsorship fee:
- Aligned mission values: Projects that align with our mission to empower marginalized women and youth
Types of projects or services we sponsor:
- Arts and culture
- Children, youth and families
- Disaster relief
- Economic development
- Environment/sustainable growth
- Festivals and events
- Food insecurity/Nutrition
- International development
- Mental health
- Open space/Parks
- People or communities of color/minorities
- Political advocacy/social justice
- Social services
- Youth development
Services we offer projects:
- Bill paying
- Other: Other services will be discussed based on client needs.
Based on Fiscal Sponsorship: 6 Ways to Do It Right: Our model(s) of fiscal sponsorship are:
- Model A, Direct Project
- Model B, Independent Contractor Project
- Model L, Single Member LLC
Brown Girl Wellness, Inc. is a 501c3 nonprofit organization that strives to empower women and youth who live in historically exploited communities. BGW provides narrative justice advocacy and outreach services to combat food insecurity, economic injustice, health and educational disparities.