Inside and Out Project
P.O. Box 11844
Casa Grande, AZ 85130
Year organization became a 501(c)(3): 2019
Year of first fiscal sponsorship: 2022
Number of sponsored projects: 1
Fiscal sponsorship fee:
Administrative fees of 3.5% on funds received.
- Aligned mission values
- Projects located in Arizona, Texas, Florida and California
Types of projects or services we sponsor:
- Arts and culture
- Children, youth and families
- Festivals and events
- Mental health
- People or communities of color/minorities
- Youth development
- Other: We look to sponsor projects with similar goals that align with our mission. Youth outreach is our main focus but we address the individual as a whole.
Services we offer projects:
- Tax reporting
- Other: IAOP files and completes necessary tax filings for funds and donations received on behalf of the project. We receive and disburse funds minus fees for the project, and we follow grantor requirements to report the use of funds awarded. We also provide projects with programming guidance.
Based on Fiscal Sponsorship: 6 Ways to Do It Right: Our model(s) of fiscal sponsorship are:
- Model C, Preapproved Grant Relationship
IAOP focuses on youth outreach and families, with emphasis on education, health/wellness, mindfulness and the arts. We provide camps, activities and events to inform, support, guide and mentor youth. Our goal is to provide awareness of options.