CENTER Santa Fe
P.O. Box 8372
Santa Fe, NM 87504
Blue Earth Fiscal Sponsorship
Year organization became a 501(c)(3): 1994
Year of first fiscal sponsorship: 1994
Number of sponsored projects: 4
Fiscal sponsorship fee:
General fee: $70 CENTER members, $80 non-members. Early bird application fee: $60 CENTER members, $70 non-members.
Applications for the CENTER’s 2023 Blue Earth Fiscal Sponsorship are open through March 15, 2023. Access the discounted application fees through February 15, 2023.
- Aligned mission values
- Other: Please review the Important Considerations on our webpage prior to applying.
Types of projects or services we sponsor:
- Arts and culture
- Children, youth and families
- Disaster relief
- Drug treatment
- Economic development
- Environment/sustainable growth
- Food insecurity/Nutrition
- International development
- Mental health
- Open space/Parks
- People or communities of color/minorities
- Political advocacy/social justice
- Social services
- Youth development
- Other: New in 2023 – CENTER is sponsoring documentary projects that educate the public about critical environmental and social issues and is primarily interested in work that is educational in nature. We will consider proposals of any geographic scope involving the photographic and motion picture mediums.
Services we offer projects:
- Organizational development
- Other :2023 Sponsorship package: 1-year sponsorship; Review Santa Fe admission; professional development seminars;
publication in LENSCRATCH; project presentation; inclusion in the CENTER Image Library & Archive
Based on Fiscal Sponsorship: 6 Ways to Do It Right: Our model(s) of fiscal sponsorship are:
- Model D, Group Exemption
CENTER supports socially and environmentally engaged lens-based projects through education, public platforms, funding and partnerships. Characterized by a community of gifted and committed photographers, CENTER has proven for the last 29 years that it can help photographers and lens-based artists grow to their full potential. CENTER programs foster insights and actualizations that ripple and impact all involved by providing platforms where the creative impulse can be engaged and challenged.