631 Linwood Ave. NE, Ste. 1
Atlanta, GA 30306
Year organization became a 501(c)(3): 2018
Year of first fiscal sponsorship: 2022
Number of sponsored projects: 4
Fiscal sponsorship fee:
There is no application fee. Our fee structure Is 7% on $1 to $99,999 of funds raised; 6% on $100,000 to $199,999; and 5% on funds $200,000 to completion of project. Online donations incur processing fees for each transaction that we pass on to projects from the credit card processor.
- Aligned mission values
- Minimum budget: $25,000
- Other: Project must represent a social issue/social justice/cause-based topic. Filmmakers must submit a W9 and will receive a 1099 at the end of the year for the funds raised for their fiscally sponsored project.
Types of projects or services we sponsor:
- Arts and culture: Our fiscal sponsorship program exclusively supports filmmakers’ narrative and documentary features and short films.
Services we offer projects:
- Organizational development
- Other: We work with Donorbox to set up a fundraising campaign/platform for our fiscally sponsored films. Our team tracks all donations, and an accounting team is in charge of receiving and dispersing funds. Our experienced award- winning staff advises filmmakers throughout their project.
Based on Fiscal Sponsorship: 6 Ways to Do It Right: Our model(s) of fiscal sponsorship are:
- Model B, Independent Contractor Project
We know about offering fiscal sponsorships to filmmakers because we’ve been on your side. As filmmakers and producers, we know what works and what doesn’t work for you. We tailor our fiscal sponsorship program specifically to fit the filmmaker and producer. Our fiscal sponsorship program is personal; we take a very limited number of projects because we demand that you reach your fundraising goals. You have a film to make. Your story can change the world. Let’s make that happen. Reel Hope is the fiscal sponsorship program of Hope Givers, dba as Iamholdenon.