1219 SW Park Ave.
Portland, OR 97205
Head of Artist Services
Year organization became a 501(c)(3): 1971
Year of first fiscal sponsorship: 2022
Number of sponsored projects: 1
Fiscal sponsorship fee:
Up to $100,000 – 7%; $100,001 – $200,000 – 6%; $200,001 and above – 5%
- Aligned mission values
Types of projects or services we sponsor:
- Arts and culture
- Environment/sustainable growth
- Festivals and events
- People or communities of color/minorities
- Political advocacy/social justice
- Other: Projects are media storytelling-based such as film, television, animation, vr, ar, xr, video games, podcasting, audio and image-based performance and inter-disciplinary storytelling.
Services we offer projects:
- Bill paying
- Organizational development
- Other: We can work with the project to help advance their reach through our communication channels. We will also work with the project to offer any resources we might have on hand that could help.
Based on Fiscal Sponsorship: 6 Ways to Do It Right: Our model(s) of fiscal sponsorship are:
- Model C, Preapproved Grant Relationship
The Portland Art Museum’s Center for an Untold Tomorrow is a media-based organization whose mission is to change for whom, by whom, and how cinematic stories are told.