22 Seabrook Rd.
Stockton, NJ 08559
Year organization became a 501(c)(3): 2014
Year of first fiscal sponsorship: 2017
Number of sponsored projects: 6
Fiscal sponsorship fee:
With consideration for the expenses incurred with administering fiscal sponsorship, Accessible Festivals charges a 10% fee on all donations processed.
- Aligned mission values: Projects that further our mission to make recreation accessible to all abilities are considered.
Types of projects or services we sponsor:
- Arts and culture
- Children, youth and families
- Festivals and events
- Mental health
- Open space/Parks
- People or communities of color/minorities
- Social services
- Other: Do you have a project idea that increases access to music and recreation? Our mission is to foster connection and understanding through pleasurable experiences like music and recreation to inspire the creation of safe, inclusive, equitable communities.
Services we offer projects:
- Human resource management
- Legal services
- Organizational development
- Other: We can provide ongoing, informal consultation on project focus, strategy, organizational development, fundraising and more. You will gain access to our Board of Directors, whose years of combined experience offer a unique, well-rounded perspective on any issues that may arise. Donations earmarked for a project are paid directly to Accessible Festivals, allowing donors to receive all benefits associated with making a charitable (tax-deductible) donation.
Based on Fiscal Sponsorship: 6 Ways to Do It Right: Our model(s) of fiscal sponsorship are:
- Model A, Direct Project
- Model C, Preapproved Grant Relationship
- Other: Legally, the project is a separate entity from Accessible Festivals. The project must provide annual reports to document its activities and expenditures. The project owns its product, intellectual and tangible property. It hires and supervises its own staff, and is responsible for financial health and management. This empowers sponsored entities to take responsibility for their own administration, success, and future growth.
Accessible Festivals’ mission is to ensure live music and recreational events are accessible to disabled people. Accessible Festivals achieves this goal through a variety of initiatives including a ticket grant program, consultation and training for industry professionals, and outreach to the disabled community.