The Carla Rose Foundation, Inc.
304 Winston Lane
Roebuck, SC 29376
Joseph A. Brown
Year organization became a 501(c)(3): 2014
Year of first fiscal sponsorship: 2015
Number of sponsored projects: 16
Fiscal sponsorship fee:
There is a $150 submission fee and we take 10%-15% of all funds that passes through us depending on the size of the project for administrative costs.
- Geographic: Especially South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia, but accept applications for sponsorship nationwide
Types of projects or services we sponsor:
- Arts and culture
- Children, youth and families
- Drug treatment
- International development
- Mental health
- Social services
- Other: We sponsor diagnostic, treatment, and referral projects.
Services we offer projects:
- Bill paying
- Tax reporting
Based on Fiscal Sponsorship: 6 Ways to Do It Right: Our model(s) of fiscal sponsorship are:
- Model C, Preapproved Grant Relationship
- Model E, Supporting Organization
We are a 501c3 tax exempt organization that has primarily been successful at assisting the community in the cost of treatment for their diseases. We are committed to the health and total wellbeing of people as a whole.