Southeast Uplift Neighborhood Coalition
3534 SE Main St.
Portland, OR 97214
(503) 232-0010, ext. 311
Year organization became a 501(c)(3): 1974
Year of first fiscal sponsorship: Not Sure
Number of sponsored projects: 28
Fiscal sponsorship fee:
7.5% of the balance, compounded quarterly.
- Aligned mission/values
Types of projects or services we sponsor:
- Environment/sustainable growth
- Festivals and events
- People or communities of color/minorities
- Political advocacy/social justice
- Other: We support community building activities that are special projects of our member neighborhood associations.
Services we offer projects:
- Bill paying
- Office space
- Receiving property and stock donations
- Tax reporting
We support neighborhood associations and community partners in promoting grassroots democracy and citizen participation in local decision making.