P.O. Box 30181
Seattle, WA 98113
Year organization became a 501(c)(3): 2015
Year of first fiscal sponsorship: 2015
Number of sponsored projects: 12
Fiscal sponsorship fee:
15% on revenues
- Aligned mission values
- Geographic: Projects with an aligned mission serving communities in or from Washington, Oregon, Northern California, Idaho, Montana and Alaska.
Types of projects or services we sponsor:
- Arts and culture
- Children, youth and families
- Disaster relief
- Economic development
- Environment/sustainable growth
- Festivals and events
- People or communities of color/minorities
- Social services
- Youth development
- Other: We are an philanthropic incubator for grassroots, community-centered projects. We provide tools, guidance and services so that all Cascadians can develop and deliver solutions that meet the needs of their communities at all scales.
Services we offer projects:
- Bill paying
- Computer IT
- Human resource management
- Organizational development
- Tax reporting
- Administrative structure (bookkeeping, payroll, etc.), customized donation forms and donor tracking, strategic planning, publicity, fundraising, event, volunteer recruitment, and transitioning to an independent 501(c)3 coaching, learning and networking opportunities, web and social media visibility
Based on Fiscal Sponsorship: 6 Ways to Do It Right: Our model(s) of fiscal sponsorship are:
- Model A, Direct Project
- Model B, Independent Contractor Project
- Model C, Preapproved Grant Relationship
Most of our projects are Model A and we prefer this model. We do consider Model B and C, depending on staff capacity.
A positive social movement for an inclusive and unified Pacific Northwest with a recognizable culture of bioregional sustainability.