Tiny Seed Project Inc.
154 Silver Rd.
East Hardwick, VT 05836
Director of Operations
Year organization became a 501(c)(3): 2019
Year of first fiscal sponsorship: 2019
Number of sponsored projects: 14
Fiscal sponsorship fee: Four levels:
- Seed Fundraiser for one-time fundraising events — 7%: sponsored project/organization gains 501(c)(3) status; tax-deductible donations; accounting and annual tax filing; hosted on Tiny Seed Project website with a donate button linked to GiveButter or other fundraising platform; fund transfers, monthly statements, and scheduled platform-fee reimbursement
- Seedling Sponsor, fundamental administrative services — 10%: sponsored project/organization gains 501(c)(3) status; tax-deductible donations; eligibility for grants offered to nonprofit organizations; bookkeeping, accounting, and annual tax filing; administration, banking, budget assistance, bill pay, and invoicing; hosted on Tiny Seed Project website with a donate button linked to GiveButter or other fundraising platform
- Sprout Sponsor, standard administrative services — 15%: all features of Seedling Sponsor plus federal and nonfederal grant administration and website development
- Sapling Sponsor, comprehensive administrative services — 20%: all features of Sprout Sponsor plus logo fundraising development, marketing tool kit/logo design, grant-seeking and grant-writing assistance, annual strategic plan, and annual impact report
- Aligned mission values: Tiny Seed Project empowers creative endeavors that promote conservation of our planet by way of environmental awareness and community building.
Types of projects or services we sponsor:
- Arts and culture
- Children, youth and families
- Environment/sustainable growth
- Festivals and events
- Food insecurity
- Open space/Parks
- People or communities of color/minorities
- Youth developments
Services we offer projects:
- Bill paying
- Computer IT
- Human resource management
- Organizational development
- Receiving property and stock donations
- Tax reporting
- Other: We receive and administer the funds, ensure that grant administration guidelines and goals are achieved, and report tax filings to the IRS. These services allow groups to put their efforts and resources toward the projects they are working on.
Based on Fiscal Sponsorship: 6 Ways to Do It Right: Our model(s) of fiscal sponsorship are:
- Model A, Direct Project
- Model B, Independent Contractor Project
- Model C, Preapproved Grant Relationship
Tiny Seed Project is a women-founded, family-run nonprofit, rooted in Vermont. We provide administrative support and fiscal sponsorship to a growing portfolio of projects that align with our mission: To empower creative endeavors that promote conservation of our planet through environmental awareness and community building.