Tiny Seed Project Inc.
P.O. Box 165
Greensboro Bend, VT 05842
Year organization became a 501(c)(3): 2019
Year of first fiscal sponsorship: 2019
Number of sponsored projects: 6
Fiscal sponsorship fee:
Tiny Seed Project currently retains a 7% administrative fee for the total funds administered for sponsored projects. The 7% is automatically withdrawn when funds are received and banked for the project.
- Aligned mission values: Our mission is to support, empower and assist community-based conservation and restoration projects.
Types of projects or services we sponsor:
- Arts and culture
- Children, youth and families
- Environment/sustainable growth
- Festivals and events
- People or communities of color/minorities
- Youth developments
Services we offer projects:
- Bill paying
- Computer IT
- Organizational development
- Receiving property and stock donations
- Tax reporting
Other: We receive and administer the funds, ensure that grant guidelines and goals are achieved, and report to both the funders and the IRS. This service allows groups to put their efforts and resources toward the projects they are working on.
Based on Fiscal Sponsorship: 6 Ways to Do It Right: Our model(s) of fiscal sponsorship are:
- Model A, Direct Project
- Model B, Independent Contractor Project
- Model C, Preapproved Grant Relationship
Tiny Seed Project encourages creative endeavors that promote conservation of our planet, by way of environmental awareness and community building, to preserve and protect nature. Through fiscal sponsorship, we empower creative environmentally focused projects, events, or fundraisers to succeed, with the support of our nonprofit status and administrative team.