Tiny Seed Project Inc.
154 Silver Rd.
East Hardwick, VT 05836
Director of Operations
Year organization became a 501(c)(3): 2019
Year of first fiscal sponsorship: 2019
Number of sponsored projects: 12
Fiscal sponsorship fee: Four levels:
- One-time fundraiser – 4%: sponsored project/organization gains 501(c)(3) status; tax-deductible donations; accounting and annual tax filing; hosted on Tiny Seed Project website with a donate button linked to PayPal or other fundraising platform; fund transfers, monthly statements, and scheduled platform-fee reimbursement
- Basic sponsorship – 7%: sponsored project/organization gains 501(c)(3) status; tax-deductible donations; eligibility for grants offered to nonprofit organizations; bookkeeping, accounting, and annual tax filing; administration, banking, budget assistance, bill pay, and invoicing; hosted on Tiny Seed Project website with a donate button linked to PayPal or other fundraising platform
- Standard sponsorship – 10%: all features of Level 2 plus website creation and management; fundraising assistance; federal grant management and administration
- Managed sponsorship – 15%: all features of Levels 1-3 plus logo development; marketing toolkit; grantseeking and grantwriting assistance; project leadership
- Aligned mission values: Tiny Seed Project empowers creative endeavors that promote conservation of our planet by way of environmental awareness and community building.
Types of projects or services we sponsor:
- Arts and culture
- Children, youth and families
- Environment/sustainable growth
- Festivals and events
- Food insecurity
- Open space/Parks
- People or communities of color/minorities
- Youth developments
Services we offer projects:
- Bill paying
- Computer IT
- Human resource management
- Organizational development
- Receiving property and stock donations
- Tax reporting
- Other: We receive and administer the funds, ensure that grant administration guidelines and goals are achieved, and report tax filings to the IRS. These services allow groups to put their efforts and resources toward the projects they are working on.
Based on Fiscal Sponsorship: 6 Ways to Do It Right: Our model(s) of fiscal sponsorship are:
- Model A, Direct Project
- Model B, Independent Contractor Project
- Model C, Preapproved Grant Relationship
Tiny Seed Project encourages creative endeavors that promote conservation of our planet, by way of environmental awareness and community building, to preserve and protect nature. Through fiscal sponsorship, we empower creative environmentally focused projects, events, or fundraisers to succeed, with the support of our nonprofit status and administrative team.