Pacific Felt Factory, 2830 20th St. #102
San Francisco, CA 94110
Year organization became a 501(c)(3): 1977
Year of first fiscal sponsorship: 1977
Number of sponsored projects: 30
Fiscal sponsorship fee:
- Aligned mission/values
- Other: Should be a progressive media-related project.
Types of projects or services we sponsor:
- Arts and culture
- Children, youth and families
- Environment/sustainable growth
- Festivals and events
- People or communities of color/minorities
- Political advocacy/social justice
- Youth development
Services we offer projects:
- Receiving property and stock donations
- Tax reporting
- Other: We can offer payroll services, but that does require a fee in the area of 12%.
Based on Fiscal Sponsorship: 6 Ways to Do It Right: Our model(s) of fiscal sponsorship are:
- Model A, Direct Project
- Model C, Preapproved Grant Relationship
Media Alliance is a resource and advocacy center for media workers, nonprofit organizations, social justice activists and communities underrepresented in media. Our mission is to foster accountability, ethics and diversity in all aspects of the media in the interests of peace, justice and social responsibility.