Southern Conservation Partners, Inc.
P.O Box 33222.
Raleigh, NC 27636
Year organization became a 501(c)(3): 2014
Year of first fiscal sponsorship: 2015
Number of sponsored projects: 7
Fiscal sponsorship fee:
administrative fee between 5-10% (depending on scale and scope of the proposed project and reporting requirements of funding source)
- Aligned mission/values: land/water/wildlife conservation; environmental education and protection
- Geographic: Southern U.S. states (12 entire states + parts of 10 other states)
- Type of service: admistrative, fiscal management, coaching, accountability
- Has an advisory group: composed of experienced land, water, wildlife conservation professionals
Types of projects or services we sponsor:
- Environment/sustainable growth
- Parks/open space
Services we offer projects:
- Organizational development
- Tax reporting
- Other: Providing basic administrative and fiduciary responsibility for coaching and guidance for startup or short-term projects approved by the SCP board and related with the SCP mission.
Based on Fiscal Sponsorship: 6 Ways to Do It Right: Our model(s) of fiscal sponsorship are:
- Model A, Direct Project
- Model B, Independent Contractor Project
- Model C, Preapproved Grant Relationship: expected usual relationship
Dedicated to assist other allied organizations, promote partnerships, advance and build public support for conservation of land, water, wildlife, ecological and natural heritage resources in the Southern U.S.