Jewish Communal Fund
575 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10022
(212) 752-8277, ext. 211
Senior Vice President and COO
Year organization became a 501(c)(3): 1972
Year of first fiscal sponsorship: 2013
Number of sponsored projects: 3
Fiscal sponsorship fee:
4%-5%, depending on services provided.
- Aligned mission/values: Charitable purposes that will impact the Jewish community of the Greater New York City area.
- Geographic: Greater New York City area
- Type of service: Charitable purposes that will impact the Jewish community of the Greater New York City area.
- Minimum budget: $100,000
- No government funding
Types of projects or services we sponsor:
- Children, youth and families
- Social services
- Youth development
Services we offer projects:
- Bill paying
- Receiving property and stock donations
- Tax reporting
The Jewish Communal Fund facilitates and promotes charitable giving to sectarian and nonsectarian organizations through donor-advised funds, and provides support to Jewish communal organizations in New York. We enable individuals and families to achieve their philanthropic goals simply and effectively, with full confidentiality.