Changing Gears NPO
3652 W. Lincolnshire Blvd.
Toledo, OH 43606
Year organization became a 501(c)(3): 2018
Year of first fiscal sponsorship: 2018
Number of sponsored projects: 2
Fiscal sponsorship fee:
7%-17%, based on agreement. Changing Gears NPO offers many services, but understands all services are not needed for every project. We work together to create an efficient, cost-effective agreement that will set the project up for success.
- Aligned mission values
- No government funding
Types of projects or services we sponsor:
- Children, youth and families
- Disaster relief
- Drug treatment
- Economic development
- Environment/sustainable growth
- Mental health
- People or communities of color/minorities
- Social services
- Youth development
- Other: Anything that makes or keeps people productive.
Services we offer projects:
- Bill paying
- Computer IT
- Human resource management
- Organizational development
- Receiving property and stock donations
- Tax reporting
- Other: Back-office administrative work to enable you to execute your program without being bothered with the tedious stuff.
Based on Fiscal Sponsorship: 6 Ways to Do It Right: Our model(s) of fiscal sponsorship are:
- Model A, Direct Project
Changing Gears NPO is a community resource for those who have social service programs they want to provide but are not sure they want or need their own NPO. Our agreement will set them up for success and allow them to easily terminate the agreement as they transition to their own 501(c)(3) or end the project. Changing Gears NPO is a service-based organization whose staff have two decades of administrative experience, a decade of government experience and graduate-level education in nonprofit management.