The Infinity Initiative
P.O. Box 231377
New Orleans, LA 70183
Sheryl Denise Landry
Founder & CEO
Year organization became a 501(c)(3): 2010
Year of first fiscal sponsorship: 2011
Number of sponsored projects: 5
Fiscal sponsorship fee:
$65 non-refundable administrative application fee, plus 8-10% of the project funding, based on range of services requested.
- Aligned mission/values: Aligned mission/values: female oriented; female focused (must serve/recruit at least 50% females into program/services)
- Geographic: The Infinity Initiative’s Fiscal Sponsorship and Incubator Programs are designed predominantly for entities in the southeastern region of the United States.
- Type of service
- Has an advisory group: Has a board of directors: Organization must have or be willing to establish a board of directors.
- Minimum budget: Minimum organizational budget $20,000
- Other: Minimum project budget $5,000
Types of projects or services we sponsor:
- Arts and culture: Humanities projects (art, new media art, culture, religion, etc.)
- Children, youth and families
- Economic development: Female oriented only
- Faith-based/religious: Non-proselytizing
- Festivals and events
- International development: Female oriented only
- People or communities of color/minorities: Create/expand organizational participant diversity
- Political advocacy/social justice: Anti-bullying, teen relationship violence
- Social services
- Youth development
- Other: On an as-needed basis, we may consider applicants whose services are outside of this scope.
Services we offer projects:
- Human resource management: Board and executive staff development and governance
- Organizational development
- Receiving property and stock donations
- Tax reporting: 990, 1099
- Other: Funding research, grant review, best practices, program development, nonprofit incorporation, 501(c)(c3) application
Based on Fiscal Sponsorship: 6 Ways to Do It Right: Our model(s) of fiscal sponsorship are:
- Model A, Direct Project
- Model B, Independent Contractor Project
- Model C, Preapproved Grant Relationship
The Infinity Initiative is a 501(c) 3 nonprofit community organization (EIN: 27-2874887) founded in 2006 and has a two-fold purpose: to provide fiscal sponsorship for like-minded female oriented organizations in the Southeast U.S. and to involve 12-21 year old females in our positive youth development project. Our community-based project — The Culture — is a positive youth development and service learning program through which we give every young lady a voice to create change in her environment through youth-driven media/journalism, entertainment and new media art internships, programs and events.