WeCare of South Dade, Inc.
P.O. Box 343547
Florida City, FL 33034
Year organization became a 501(c)(3): 2003
Year of first fiscal sponsorship: 2003
Number of sponsored projects: 1
Fiscal sponsorship fee:
Ten percent of annual revenues
- Geographic: Southern Miami Dade County
Types of projects or services we sponsor:
- Children, youth and families: after-school programming, parenting support, etc.
- Disaster relief: hurricane preparedness and recovery
- Festivals and events: located in Homestead or Florida City
- People or communities of color/minorities
- Social services
- Youth development
Services we offer projects:
- Bill paying
- Organizational development
The purpose of WeCare of South Dade is to address the critical issues and concerns of Deep South Miami-Dade County. We aim to engage broad sectors of the community to increase the availability and quality of services to the area; identify and advocate ways to improve/maintain equitability of services; promote communication between groups; and disseminate information that will benefit the community. Our continued vision is to increase communication to and between providers, the community and government; increase collaboration among providers to decrease duplication of services; and enhance coordination efforts to build the capacity of agencies and the community.