Art Without Limits
816 Chelham Way
Santa Barbara, CA 93108
Year organization became a 501(c)(3): 1984
Year of first fiscal sponsorship: 2009
Number of sponsored projects: 74
Fiscal sponsorship fee:
$50 yearly application fee; 7% of all funds passed through Art Without Limits, $50 grant fee for additional information.
- Aligned mission/values: Must relate to the arts
- Geographic: Anywhere in the United States
- Type of service: Fiscal sponsorship
Based on Fiscal Sponsorship: 6 Ways to Do It Right: Our model(s) of fiscal sponsorship are:
- Model C, Preapproved Grant Relationship: Apply for grants for projects
Types of projects or services we sponsor:
- Arts and culture: all art forms for individuals or group arts organizations
Services we offer projects:
- Tax reporting: 990s. We send you yearly 1099 as needed.
- Other: We will guide you in the fiscal sponsorship process and answer questions; promote your events via emails and social media; supply easy fill-in forms and fast payments; and provide links to resources on our website such as how to write a great grant, how to tell your story and how to find funding resources.
Art Without Limits provides one-on-one mentorships for talented and dedicated emerging artists 13 years old and up, connecting them with professional artists and offering workshops with business people to give them the tools to manage their careers. Art Without Limits supports artists with fiscal receivership so they can support their work in many art fields. We present a free yearly Art Career Day Conference for teens and young adults with talks and breakout groups with professional local artists. Our emerging artists showcase their artwork in gallery exhibits that we arrange.