Triangle Advising for Not-for-Profits
P.O. Box 133203
Atlanta, GA 30333
Year organization became a 501(c)(3): 2015
Year of first fiscal sponsorship: 2015
Number of sponsored projects: 40
Fiscal sponsorship fee:
Nationwide fiscal sponsorship: $50 one-time setup fee, then 5% of any donation over $100, 7.5% for under $100, 2.5% for more than $30,000 in a single transaction. For funds donated via Paypal, add 2.2%. $10 minimum charge per active month of contributions; no charge for months without contributions. Project is responsible for tracking expenditures and providing evidence of project services provided through quarterly activity reports.
- Aligned mission/values: To serve communities in need with vital services.
- Minimum budget: $2,000 per 12-month period.
Types of projects or services we sponsor:
- Arts and culture
- Children, youth and families
- Disaster relief
- Drug treatment
- Economic development
- Environment/sustainable growth
- International development
- Mental health
- People or communities of color/minorities
- Political advocacy/social justice
- Social services
- Youth development
Services we offer projects:
- Other: Summary reports of donor/donation activity twice a month; funds distribution twice a month; donor tax-deductible contribution acknowledgements at least weekly. Services at additional cost: annual financial reporting /IRS Form 990 /IRS Form 1120; incorporation, state registration, charitable solicitation licensing, franchise tax exemption, sales and use tax exemption, bylaws, and board of directors’ policies/affairs; applying for 501(c)3 status; consulting.
Based on Fiscal Sponsorship: 6 Ways to Do It Right: Our model(s) of fiscal sponsorship are:
- Model C, Preapproved Grant Relationship
Triangle Advising was established to provide IRC 501(c)(3) fiscal sponsorship at the lowest possible cost for not-for-profit causes. Contracts and transactions have been streamlined to be as easy and seamless as possible for those who wish to do good for their communities on a local, national and/or international scale. Triangle Advising also assists not-for-profit startups with beginning operations, incorporation, federal tax, state charitable registration, legal compliance, IRS matters, and financial reporting /accounting.