6218 Georgia Ave. NW, Ste. 1-1783
Washington, D.C. 20011-5125
Year organization became a 501(c)(3): 2021
Year of first fiscal sponsorship: 2023
Number of sponsored projects: 1
Fiscal sponsorship fee:
- Aligned mission values
- Type of service: Projects should be focused on supporting amateur athletes, coaches, parents and/or fans
Types of projects or services we sponsor:
- Arts and culture
- Children, youth and families
- Festivals and events
- International development
- Open space/Park
- People or communities of color/minoritie
- Social services
- Youth development
- Other: NotYetPro provides amateur athletes with access and exposure to sports opportunities, and the ability to promote themselves. We are also engaged in the learn-to-swim movement, because swimming is the ONLY sport that can save your life.
Services we offer projects:
- Other: Computer IT, marketing and communications support, including assistance with social media, website design and public relations.
Based on Fiscal Sponsorship: 6 Ways to Do It Right: Our model(s) of fiscal sponsorship are:
- Model D, Group Exemption
- Model F, Technical Assistance
NotYetPro provides support and resources to amateur sports and aquatic activity groups. It offers a comprehensive range of services including fiscal sponsorship, which gives sponsored organizations access to tax-deductible donations, credibility and increased donor confidence, while the projects retain control over their projects and operations. Our team of experts is skilled in a wide range of website design and digital marketing techniques, and we tailor our approach to meet the specific needs and goals of each sponsored organization.NotYetPro’s mission is to support and align with amateur sports and aquatic activity groups’ values, and also operates a swim school to promote water safety and skills.